Hands of Grace Promotions
DOWN EAST BOYS
2 November 2019 at 3:00 pm
$35 + $2 Credit Card Fee + HST
To pay with Credit Card:
- Click the Add to Cart button above
- A "Shopping Cart" screen will open
- Choose your seat quantity
- Total appears in "Order Summary"
- To pay with Credit Card, click the white button marked "Check Out" and enter credit card information on the subsequent screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal (the electronic payment service provider) when your transaction is processed.
NOTE: A Ticket Processing Fee of $2.00 has been added to the price of each ticket. Also, HST will be added automatically.
A. HOW DO I PAY FOR TICKETS?
1. Online: process your own payment quickly and easily by following the instructions on the left side of the screen under the picture of the featured group.
2. By Phone: call us at 506-457-2089 and we will process your credit card payment for you or give you the particulars for mailing payment by bank draft or money order.
B. HOW DO I CHOOSE MY SEATS?
All of our concerts feature reserved theatre seating. For your reference, a seat map is included on the "Venue" page. The seats in white are available. Please note that this map is for reference purposes only and is not interactive. You may call Susanne at 506-457-2089 to choose your seats.
If you require wheelchair seating or have other mobility-related needs, please let us know at the time of purchase and we will accommodate you to the best of our ability.
1. Phone Purchasers: We will provide you with information on available seating at time of purchase.
2. Online Purchasers: When you process your payment, we receive an email notification that you have purchased tickets online. We will then send you an email to provide information on available seating and will ask for your seating preference. You may then respond via email or by phone with your choice.
3. HOW DO I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
You will receive your tickets by email; however, if you do not have an email address, your tickets will be held for pick-up at the door the night of the concert.